Just as an update for the previous post:

Guess what??

Ya, you are right! They called me again!

and this time, they still said that they are from XX Company and is having promotion or something else (I did not really pay attention for that as I'm watching my dear drama, and it was the scene when people are quarreling...they are disturbing me), but... the point is, she said that the "promotion" is correspond to ...

OLYMPIC!!!


OMG!!! They even use Olympic as excuse!!! Haha! Should i feel proud?? They keep on thinking new tricks for me!!! I think I should be very proud and touch of that, right??


If you think I should, just tell me..If I collect enough votes, maybe my next post will be dedicated to them expressing my gratitude to them...giving me such honour!!


@_@|||

I'm sorry if u feel it's lame..haha!!


Aiya, who cares what they told me anymore? I'm already used to it...
However, there are a few suggestions from my friends, maybe I should list down their brilliant ideas:


1. Fish: TMD, 你以为我是傻的啊
?
(if you are reading my blog and don't understand what is TMD, that's fine, you don't need to know. It's nothing good, haha!)


2. Siu mou: Assalamualaikum, nak cari siapa ni?
(we guess that they don't understand Malay, but if they did, i got nothing to say then...willingly being tipu lo!)


3. Ah Pre: 我会讲中文, 但是我不要和你讲!!! (然后盖她电话!
)
(What do you think with this?? Personally think it is suitable when i'm frustrated with them.)



Haha, no matter which one i choose, they no longer affect my emotion now... You will not too, if you keep on receiving calls from them once in few days.
So, done with the updates..

It has been a long time since the last time i uploaded pictures, so just showing some of the views i get to see from the window of my room...
Let these pictures end my post!
Enjoy~




Dawn view from my window,
maybe it is not as nice as those in Malaysia,
but i've nvr seen one back home, so i think it is nice.
Most probably also because it was that time that i've done with my biology assignments. =D


It was raining there.
朦胧的感觉~

Still raining~

RAINBOW!!!
see it?? it is rainbow!!
haha, i'm so excited..


p/s: actually i can even see fireworks from southbank, Brisbane from both my room and my apartment's balcony...haha!



~jj~

6 comments:

yay 1st to comment.. the rainbow is nice~

I give u another suggestion, why not ask mzy record a sound clip for u, then when they call u, just play that sound clip for them.
Eh, show off lar, got such a nice view from ur room... Anyway, its really nice, summore got rainbow! so lucky, can see the rainbow..
Feel good to know that u r happy today.

hey hey, u should at least mention me or thank me for telling you the sky was beautiful tat day right? if not u think u'll realise?
haiyo, xam tam lo......
haih....
haih........
haih...............

4. KS: the number that u have dial is not in service. Please don't try again...

anw, i've got a better view of a rainbow.. shall upload it if got time...

to ~jien~ : ya, right, should thank you make me realise the beautiful sky..but tat day, u were saying 'oh! the sky is so dark!' instead of 'oh! the sky is so nice!' lo!
i'm the one who tell u the sky is orange la!

to ks: haha, they dun really understand english, mayb can tell them in mandarin then..

hey, how come seems like i'm the only one who see the rainbow in aus for the 1st time and am syok sendiri-ing??

Ehh u really heartless lo, really sam tam larr....

1st, i'm the one who told u there were lots of lightning n flashes(this made u realise the weather)...
2nd, u'r the one who said the sky was beautiful!
3rd,i never said the sky was dark!!! i said the sky was 'so orange'!!!!! ( u never said it was orange!)

ok wan proof?!! here it goes....

5/17/2008 4:49:01 PM ~~wEiJieN~~: i kept seeing lightning....
5/17/2008 4:51:32 PM *help 琪: haha
5/17/2008 4:51:39 PM *help 琪: hey, its so nice to c from my house now
5/17/2008 4:51:50 PM ~~wEiJieN~~: then fsater take picture la
5/17/2008 5:03:05 PM ~~wEiJieN~~:
the sky is so orange
5/17/2008 5:03:36 PM ~~wEiJieN~~: then keep seeing white flashes of lightning

See? tat's y ask u to save msg history larr....lol
wow, i'm actually so wu liao ehh.... XD XD XD

Btw, u'r not the 1st 2 see rainbow here larr, i saw few times lor...early in the semester saw once, tat time i told alice but she cant see it...
but u should be the 1st 2 see rainbow the start "syok sendiri'ing" ba....LOL

ps: isnt it "syok'ing sendiri" instead of "syok sendiri'ing"? wahaha

About this blog

About Me

My photo
If you hope to find serious stuff or extravagant words in my blog, then i'm sorry to disappoint you lo! As what my blog title suggests, i'm a very lazy person who lazy in everything except sleeping n eating. hahahaha!!

八卦台


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

在我生命中留下足迹的人

旋律边界