01/01/2009

Happy New Year!!!


I'm really very lazy to update laaaaaa....




It's 2009, a whole new year...
A year which people should lead a new and wonderful life...
A year which we should leave unhappy things behind and start happy things...
A year which I'm starting my Pharmacy 2nd year, meaning that life is getting tougher...
A year which I should stop lazying around and start to be MORE hardworking...
A year which I hope everything will get well and better...


Haha, people think that I'm too 'chin chai' if my post just fill with a wish, so i added something here...


Wish everyone has a great new year!!!


~jj~


0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
If you hope to find serious stuff or extravagant words in my blog, then i'm sorry to disappoint you lo! As what my blog title suggests, i'm a very lazy person who lazy in everything except sleeping n eating. hahahaha!!

八卦台


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

在我生命中留下足迹的人

旋律边界