19/03/2010

I promised to update my Vietnam trip posts but obviously it's still in the progress (well, it's not started at all.... =P).

Ask me why?

Because I'm just too MALANG lately... what so malang? That's a very long story... haiz...



1st day back in Australia

1.


OK, starting since i came back to Australia... The Custom staffs of Gold Coast Airport were doing their jobs so well that they threw away at least 5 of my soup packets... saying that there are unknown sticky substances inside...

u might say: "Aiya, Australia always so strict one lah!"

yes, you are right, but the thing now is, i brought these soup packets into Aus for at least 3 times already, this is the only time i kena...
should i say i'm unlucky this time or just too lucky last time?

Then, they said some of my soup packets have 百合 inside, which transmit diseases/bacteria/ or whatever, i don't have the mood to listen by that time.. so they cut most of my soup packets and take those
百合 out...

AND tell me that: "You are so lucky that they are in separate packet with other ingredients, or else we have to take all!"

Ya, i'm so lucky, hor?? what else can i say??



2nd day back in Australia

2.



One of my housemates (siu mou) went to Ikea with me to buy furniture for our room...

*just informing, i moved AGAIN and this time the house is unfurnished. Unfurnished means no table no chair no bed no mattress, NOTHING!*

so we woke up early in the morning and took a bus to the city. Actually we wanted to have a look at Officeworks before going to Ikea, just in case there was nice and cheaper table/chair there.. however, being 1st timer taking that particular bus, we missed the stop.. so we go to the city directly and took the train to Ikea..

The bus was so slow that we have to run to the train station or we will miss the train and wait for another half an hour for the next train.. when we reached there, we thought we were so lucky that the train wasn't there yet.. after waiting for 5-6 minutes, the train arrived and we expected to reach in approximate 1 hour.. however after about half an hour, the train stopped and asked all its passenger to leave the train as it reached its terminal!!

What??? Terminal?

Upon seeing our blur faces, the kind Translink staff told us that we can go to Ikea by this train.... in the OPPOSITE direction!!! We took the wrong train!!!!!

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

and we have to wait for another 15 minutes before the train departs from its terminal heading to the city and then towards the station we wished to go.... meaning that we have to take the whole journey again....
so we spent the whole morning in the train..




3.


We reached Ikea around 12.30pm or even later, i can't remember.. it started to rain when we left the bus.. it had nothing to do with this incident but just increasing my cham-ness...

If we want a same-day-delivery, we must place the order before 2pm, which means we left less than 1 and a half hour to walk, to choose, to shop and to pay.. in IKEA! u know how big it is???

...

...


phew~ finally we get it done before 2pm, it's 1.50pm!! when we happily go to the delivery counter, the staff told us that the delivery will be made on the next day!!

WHY?????

"because the truck is ABOUT to leave!!"
listen, it's ABOUT....
although the truck was not leaving yet, we have to wait for another day...


GEram!!!!!



3rd Day back in Australia



4.


Finally the bed, mattress and chair arrived in the afternoon... and happily we assembled everything by our own hands!! both for mine and khai chin's.. it took us the whole afternoon to do that.. with some help from wei jien..

then the gist comes....

there was no bed slats for our beds!!! it's just hollow in the middle!!


how can i put the mattress on it and sleep on it??? are u kidding me????


in the end, after 身水身汗 assembling the bed, happily putting the mattress on the cacat bed... i had to sleep on the floor AGAIN!!!

We called Ikea asking for the bed slats and they said we have to buy separately. They said it's stated on the display!! we can do nothing but go to Ikea AGAIN!!!!

When i reached there, i checked the display and nothing there stated we need to buy bed slats separately!! not even a tag!

I don't mind paying for it, but at least let me know mah.. so that i don't need to go there again purposely just to buy that thing and carry it home by my own hand!! quite heavy also de lo....

GERAMMMMM!!!


finally, on that night, i got a bed to sleep on....



5.


First day to uni

it's raining and we took a bus from our home to our new campus.. again, we missed the bus stop!! haiz... it took us 45 minutes to reach our campus which normally should be only 15 minutes....



6.

the most most most MALANG and serious case is here!!!

I proudly told my friends that my bag is kalis air, so even though it rained for 1 week, my stuff in my bag will not get wet... memang 衰多口!!!

just 1 day after i said that, my water bottle cap loosen and water splashed out.. due to it's kalis-air-ness, the water stayed inside and only dripping out slowly.. i did not realise till one of my friends told me that my bag was dripping water...


everything inside my bag was WET!!

and unfortunately, my dear handphone, which loyally accompanied me for 2 years, was proudly swimming in the bag of water!!!! it's dripping water when i took it out from my bag....


我那时候的心情, 就像是被人硬生生推进一池的冷水酱咯 .... @_@


the phone stop functioning for few days, i can't even switched it on... it was vibrating non-stop when i tried to switch it on... so scary lo....

i used hair dryer to dry it, then let it sun bath for few days...

...


...



finally, the good news.. it's back to normal again!! hahahahahaha!! super excited!!
after testing, it can call out, receive call, listen to music n so on.. even the camera is as good as before....


Sony Ericsson 万岁!!!!



HOWEVER, things did not stop here....


just few days back, i lost my earphone!! my nice comfortable earphone... i left it in the library and forgot bout it.. when i went back to search for it, it's already GONE!!
not even found at the lost-and-found section....

who stole my earphone? who is that idiot???
who else in the uni does not have an earphone, why do you want to take mine???
and don't u think it's very geli taking other people's earphone that u don't know?
who knows the previous owner got what dermatitis or ear disease or not?
*choi choi choi, i'm not cursing myself!*


anw, my mum said 破财挡灾.... ok lo....

i memang malang lately....although everything doesn't look serious, but when all come in 2 weeks, that's too much for me..... arghh....


some said it's because i'm careless (打死我都不承认, 我是受害者 leh!)..
some said it's because it's Tiger year ( pity the tiger... )


but anw, i believe my luck will get better and better one!!!!
i hope, i wish, i pray!!

so wish me if u see this, pray for me if u pity me...
haha, thanks la!!


before i end my post, show the picture of my new room la....
need to something good to balance my mood...

see? everything has to start from scartch.... and then it will turn to:

tadaa... my study table
from officeworks, cheap cheap one $55 only..


muahahaha, the CEO chair!!! very the comfortable lo i tell you!!!
it costs $169..
u think i so she de buy such expensive chair or not???
clearance when i bought it, only for $79.. worthy leh??
memang comfortable 到....



the messy unpacked room on the 1st day:




the finally arranged done room after 4 days of packing:



and so, that's it... that's my malang-ness lately....
it's not fairy tale, not comedy also, so if it's not interesting, can't blame me.. it's more than just interesting to me...

*btw, there is a lizard wandering outside my glass window every night to eat the small flying insects outside my window... i'm not looking down on lizards, but really very fed up when i have to face it every night.. i had a nightmare on it di... i'm enough... haiz...*




~jj~

11 comments:

Eh weird le ur update din show up on any of the feeds. So those are ur malangness... U re not the only one la.. I quite suai lately oso. Tell you when we chat online =P

Btw, you bought almost the same office chair as mine lo, look so similar! Juz that mine is far cheaper! USD49 only..Haha..

ya la.. u sounds so not serious.. i feel insulted di... me so cham u still sounds like it's nothing.. hng..

how sui? can't finish ur assignment that day or ur hsemate forget to hand in for u?

cheh... my chair sure more comfortable than urs... the cushion better or the quality better.... =P

Homework small case only, got other stuffs la.. Feel like Tiger year got so many surprises. When lucky really lucky, when sui really sui X_x

Haha... Eh u bought all ur furniture new mah very expensive?

at least u got the lucky one.. then fair enough lo....


erm... sort of la... but then will sell all out when i move, so ok la..
what u c is just my room wo, i bought new microwave, fridge n washing machine summore leh... those baru jiak lak...

Hope our malang-ness ends today then. We need add oil d=)

Yeah, selling them out is one of the best solutions. Btw, ur room looks good lo. Haha... Are you staying in a single room?

HAHAHA MISS THE BUS TWICE THEN GO ON THE WRONG DIRECTION ON THE TRAIN OMG LMAO AND THAT'S WITH SIU MOU!!

(too kek dong dy sigh i cant help myself to laugh...)

btw, ur table is same with mine~ ^.^

"muahahaha, the CEO chair!!! very the comfortable lo i tell you!!!
it costs $169..
u think i so she de buy such expensive chair or not???
clearance when i bought it, only for $79.. worthy leh??
memang comfortable 到.... "

saw this sentence then i know u r still as cheapo as always...muahahha....
[我就是要讲你cheapo,打死我都不讲你勤俭持家]

even though u quite sui, u got one thing very LUCKY leh!! that is, ur update didnt show up in yungleong's feeds!!!! i consider that as the luckiest thing ever!!! LOLLLLLL

Dut ini sangat evil!! Can't comment d..zzz..

muahahahha
exactly my intention

to yl: ya, i'm staying in single room.. n y u can't comment? nan dao u sked of miss dut?

to chee jie: need to gik dong onot wo? we vr cham one leh.... *sob sob* but then malang + noob la...
reali? u bought it in officeworks also? memang aus wide..

to miss dut: i know u jealous me 勤俭持家, i know u 唔抵得 i can so 贤淑.. i forgive u.. haha...
aiya, got feeds no feeds also no use for u la.. he always stalk ur blog... muahahaha.. no need feeds de, he faster than feeds...

About this blog

About Me

My photo
If you hope to find serious stuff or extravagant words in my blog, then i'm sorry to disappoint you lo! As what my blog title suggests, i'm a very lazy person who lazy in everything except sleeping n eating. hahahaha!!

八卦台


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

在我生命中留下足迹的人

旋律边界