It has been a long time i didn't update my blog, well, just too lazy to do that! too tiring for my class, everyday 8am or 9am class, i hate that!!! this means i have to wake up early EVERYDAY just to be punctual in my lecture, and it is winter now...it's annoying and irritating when u have to get out from your warm bed to the shivering cold bathroom...haiz..

so this is a saturday and it's a day i like, because i have no class today!! yeah!!

but what makes me suddenly so hardworking blogging here???
most probably is i'm doing nothing, not wanting to study but a bit guilty to watch series again, too 堕落~~ hehe.

ok, there must be something weird happens to me when i'm in Brisbane. The last time was those people calling me hoping to cheat me by telling me I've got a prize from their lucky draw..I'm super lucky in getting this kind of calls, as after that I still received several calls which tell me I've won a handphone or cruise, so on and on...

there is another similarity for this, which is they always call when i'm watching series or when i'm cooking..i hate that too..

Ok, so on this lovely Saturday, when I'm having my lunch while watching Korean series, my handphone rang showing 'Withheld', which means 'No number' for Nokia. Wondering who will it be, i answered my phone. Well, i thought it would be my mum calling me asking me to wake up, but it turns out to be a stranger's voice.

''Hello?"
" " (he answered me something but I didn't get it..)
"Hello, may I know who are u looking for?"

Ok, seriously i can't get much info from his voice as he is just mumbling.. after some time of communicating with him, i finally find out why he called me... He said he received a miss call from my number, so he just called to know who called him. I'm surprised as for sure i didn't call him and I reply him politely, I swear, i'm VERY polite!

"Erm...i think u got the wrong number."
"No! I got a call from this number, so I want to know who called me!"
"I'm sorry, i did not call you." (I'm still quite polite..)
"But I did receive a miss call from your number, can i know your name?"

Walaoeh! why should i give him my name???

"Sorry, I don't know who are you, why should i tell you my name?"

and guess what he answered me??

"Hey, you sounds quite rude!"

Hey, who else won't when someone keeps on telling u u called him when u didn't and even asked ur name??? please la! and now i'm angry, but still try to remain my politeness...

"Oh, did i? if i did, i'm sorry, but i already told u i didn't call you but u insist i did, what else can i say? and i don't know who you are, why should i tell u my name?"
(Hng! you thought i scared u a???)

"Ok, i just want to know who called me just now. Are you a chinese? You sounds like a chinese. Where are you from then?"

"I think it doesn't matter who am i. I'm going to say for the last time, I did not call u, ok??"

" " (then he actually said something which i can't really get it, but i know he asked me a question.)

"No, sorry!" (who cares what he asked?)

"Alright, have a great day!" (I'm having one if without this call.)

"Ya, thanks, have a good day, bye!"

So in the end, I still don't know what had happened. I don't know who is he, don't know why he actually called me, don't know he really called the wrong number or what, don't know why me again!!! and what make things worse is, he 竟然 say me RUDE!!! Geram la!!!!

please la, i swear i was very polite until he asked my name, why should i tell him my name?

莫名其妙!
then when i don't want to tell my name, he ask where am i from pulak! cheh! siao a?

after the previous experience, I won't simply tell people my name anymore!!! once is enough.

一朝被蛇咬, 十年怕草绳啊!


ok, then now i'm back to my series again. =)


~jj~


12 comments:

哈哈,没办法啦,命中注定你到这儿来, 就是要让你经历经历下这些莫名其妙的事啊,嘻!

遇多了自然就有免疫系统啦。。! 下次就不会酱容易给骗了。。。

不过看你的样,还是蛮替你担心的叻。。。因为你看起来真的很容易给骗叻。。。

哇哈哈。。。!

可怜喔! 整天给老千看上.

你看起来真的很容易给骗,所以就要小心, 提高警惕, 知道吗?

尤其是那些外貌看起来敦厚老实的人哦!
哈哈哈...

actually that is quite common here. to avoid problems, jus say: Im busy. ttyl! 'hang fon' done xD

people interested in you ma...

to jien: 我已经遇得够多的了! 我才来了多久啊??? 我好骗? 哈哈......走着瞧....

to cl: 我一定会很小心的....不会再被骗了!!1

to fei: but then at 1st i really thought he called the wrong number, normally i will do that one, but i wont say ttyl, i will just say bye. haha, say ttyl, later they realy call me again! no no no...

to ziyi: hng! finally c u here...y so free geh? sacrifice ur time here o~~
interested in me? haha, maybe i look very 天真无邪?? hehe..

lol y ppl there so weird de? stil nz more peaceful..lol..i oni get calls from bank or lecturers.. lol..
haiya tis kinda ppl relli nothin betta 2 do.. but good oso la, make ur days not so sien..haha..

Oh my... seems like NZ reli kinda safe la... anw, do be extra careful o...

to put: good la, i keep on receiving this kind of calls, kinda scary lo! he called me again n act as if vr close with me lk tat, the 1st sentence he asked me was 'hey, having a great day?'...walao, i was like...is he a stalker? make me so sked la~~~~ haiz...i rather sien than sked lo then...


to ks: ya, aust ppl more wu liao, or maybe just mine, nvr heard bout this much from other ppl n aust....i unlucky la...ya, i wil, thanks!

Give me his number. I couould use a chat..

Hhaha. jk.

Anyway nice job telling him off!

- jeremy

Had the same experience like you.Just that the person apologized via sms.Imagine that!

Received once an sms that suggest that i won a lucky draw from petronas from a private h/p no.As if i would fall for it.

Let's call that guy together and say "You called me?" HAHA!!

~YLeong~

to jrmy: haha, i will give u if one day the one who called me is a girl, k?

to caterpillar: well, the person actually keep on calling me for a few days. i'm fed up and just let him keep on hello without ansering him anything, then after a few times he din call me again... i'm so scared lo.... well, those winning-prizes-phone calls i received a lot also la...haiz...

to yleong: it's a private number, which means i dunno his number...tatz y i'm irritated. n calling tiz kind of person using my hp is just a waste of my credit, not worthy....

About this blog

About Me

My photo
If you hope to find serious stuff or extravagant words in my blog, then i'm sorry to disappoint you lo! As what my blog title suggests, i'm a very lazy person who lazy in everything except sleeping n eating. hahahaha!!

八卦台


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

在我生命中留下足迹的人

旋律边界