28th July 2008

This is a memorable day, y? Bcz.....
it's...

My 1st placement in my lifetime!

Before my 1st placement, i actually did go to the pharmacy to arrange the time that i should be going and changed it to Monday 1pm to 3pm.

My pharmacy is arranged by Pharmacy School and i had no choice in this, and finally i'm allocated to a pharmacy in a suburb named Bardon. It is not far from my university but it is a small suburb and not so famous, at least i don't know where is it. Anw, I able to get there and arranged with my preceptor.

So, on Monday, i went there alone after my class. The route will be

UQ --> Toowong --> Bardon.


while waiting for my bus, it will be coming every half an hour

finally get into the bus

From Toowong, there we go!! We passed by the depot of Translink bus and the Toowong Bus Garage. Finally i know where those buses going when they put 'Depot' on their electronic board.

well, depends on my luck, normally we will have to change bus when we reached here. According to the bus driver, buses need to rest also mah!




After the bus garage, the bus will go into the Botanic Garden fetching people (if any, but normally no) then towards my pharmacy.

Some pictures taken along the way:







the Planetarium looks nice, will be visiting it one day...


Ok, after passing the Botanic Garden, the bus will pass by Toowong Cemetary and turn into Stuartholme road, see the road sign below?


and this is the road

finally the stop.
u know what, Rainworth is a bus stop of Stuartholme Road yet
there is a street nearby with the name 'Rainworth Road'.
confusing hor?


Yes, follow the road of the above picture and walk a small distance and you will reach my pharmacy, erm...i mean my placement pharmacy..

Dang dang dang dang!! My (placement) pharmacy:

a clearer one:


My placement pharmacy is a small shop when compared to those big pharmacies in shopping complex and the surrounding is just residential area and a few shops.


My preceptor was a UQ student too, and he is from Taiwan. He migrated here 18 years ago, married a Taiwanese lady 1 month ago and opened this pharmacy 5 months ago. Well, i think he is kinda rich as opening a pharmacy in Australia is super difficult and costly. He told me even only with the license number, he bought it with AUD350 thousand....just the license number. AUD leh!!! *faint* and he said there are some which are more expensive...

so one day, if u see me opening a pharmacy in Australia, u will know how rich I am by that time, muahahahaha!! it is still too early to dream~~

ok, so he is a nice person, easy going and help me a lot in completing my modules. As the pharmacy is not busy during my placement, that's why i have the time to gather all these information la! but looks as if i 查他家宅 like that..

And that's all for my placement, no photos of me wearing placement shirt as everyone is too nervous about their placements and i'm too nervous too.. i forget to ask people to take one for me, and i didn't even have a mirror to take my own picture too... T_T


* some of the pictures are taken during my 2nd placement as i did not bring along my camera for the 1st placement.
*just a short update....

~jj~

4 comments:

小姐, 你真的够八, 叫你去学习, 你去了两次, 竟然连人家几时开店, 几时结婚也八得一清二楚, 再做多几次, 真的家宅都给你起清了!!! 好心就用点心去学习,不要整天顾着八!!!

找个有钱的老公, 不是可以开间pharmacy 咯!

eh i tot pharmacy here the name is 'chemist'??

to cl: haha, 八是天性, 我也不想啊....自然而然就开始八了..哎呀, 反正他也八啊, 他也很闷啊..

to chee jie: ya, some of them la, not all..still got named pharmacy de...i din cheat u one o! got picture showing the shop...haha..

haha dont worry i believe in u... so my theory is - if itz run by asian = pharmacist, if itz run by locals = chemist

do this research for me la to prove me right haha

About this blog

About Me

My photo
If you hope to find serious stuff or extravagant words in my blog, then i'm sorry to disappoint you lo! As what my blog title suggests, i'm a very lazy person who lazy in everything except sleeping n eating. hahahaha!!

八卦台


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

在我生命中留下足迹的人

旋律边界