Summer Holiday in Malaysia 2

Besides eating in Ipoh, of course I won't miss Penang, the food city of Malaysia la!!

I met up with Ang, Choon Seng and the visitor from SP, William. At first we should be having lunch at a stall, but after walking along the whole street, we realised the stall was not opened... *in the progress of fainting* then we walked to ANOTHER street to find another Char Koay Teow stall...

BUT on the way of looking for our lunch, we saw this Sun Yat-Sen Centre:



and yes, we went in to have a look~




After visiting the centre (it's still under construction), we WALKED to another street and ate a RM4 per plate Char Koay Teow. Expensive but not nice~~ T_T

Next, we enjoyed another Ice-Kacang meal.. we WALKED there again...


the very YENG Ang.. =P



Finally, we headed to Butterfly Farm. It was a long journey and had to drive through a winding road up hill.

We were so shocked when Ang parked his car outside a 荒废 park and there was no car nearby....



From there, we had to walk another not-too-long journey to reach the main entrance.




I heard that there were not many butterflies left, but contrary to believes, there were many butterflies there!!


成双成对的蝴蝶~~





Atlas Moth, this is a HUGE butterfly with the end of both wings looks like the head of the snake.


William and me

choon seng and me

choon seng, Ang and me


有"禽兽" 味道的 Ang and
cute cute 的 William


Hmm... why did he has 禽兽的味道 leh? see the belowing picture:




These insects were very disgusting.. or actually just that I don't like those insects. We went for a show that we can touch those insects, monitor lizard and scorpions. I scared til jumping here and there... paiseh~~

Anw, the RM10 entrance fee was very WORTHY.. just to inform that if u were a Jusco card holder, you can get a 10% discount.. maybe Jusco was one of the sponsors??!


I'm going to sleep lo.. update my blog so late just want to prove that actually i'm not that lazy la!!! Blek~~

Will update the rest later... later...


~jj~

3 comments:

haha cute cute de william lo..
that picture very nice le

penang food photo leh???????????????????????

to william: haha, u din have a? hmm... i send to u thru email la... so u think cute or not? hehe..

to sheau wen: aiyo, later i upload too much u can't accept faint liao leh? i sayang u oni la... =P
my previous post gt a lot food alr wo...

About this blog

About Me

My photo
If you hope to find serious stuff or extravagant words in my blog, then i'm sorry to disappoint you lo! As what my blog title suggests, i'm a very lazy person who lazy in everything except sleeping n eating. hahahaha!!

八卦台


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

在我生命中留下足迹的人

旋律边界