30/01/2009

5S1 Class Gathering


It has been 3 years since I graduated from secondary school and I didn't see most of my old friends.... I wasn't in Ipoh the last time they had class gathering, so I must not miss this one...

My 5s1 class rep and I were the organiser...

Finally, there were 21 people who attended this gathering.. though 21 is not a lot compared to my total number of classmates, it's a great number.. many were not in Ipoh, in fact many were not in Malaysia...

but nvm, my dear fellow friends, though u may not be able to attend this gathering due to different reasons, to us, you were there with us...



Quiz time for 5s1 member:

What is 5s1's slogan??


Group photo:



some other photos with my fellow friends:

















Seriously, I really think that all my friends are getting more and more beautiful....



~jj~

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
If you hope to find serious stuff or extravagant words in my blog, then i'm sorry to disappoint you lo! As what my blog title suggests, i'm a very lazy person who lazy in everything except sleeping n eating. hahahaha!!

八卦台


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

在我生命中留下足迹的人

旋律边界