06/02/2009


My holiday should be very happy.. very enjoyable.. but I was in a very very very BAD mood yesterday night.

*not because of the Perak political crisis.. though it's a big case in Ipoh now... perhaps in whole Msia..

Since I'm very lazy, normally i will only check e-mail late at night. Last late night, when I was online-ing, facebook-ing, and watching my 'Gem of Life', I checked my email but to my surprise, the agent for my previous house replied my email, FINALLY.

After vacuuming my previous room, I sent an email to the agent telling them my banking account and asked them when can I get back my bond, AUD340. They did not reply me so I sent the email twice.

Finally, I saw their reply but damn it, it's the starting of my another nightmare!!!



Seriously, I really really don't know why I'm facing so many problems with my previous room...

I'm feeling so bad, so angry, so fed up, so.... 无奈、懊恼、气愤、不甘。。。反正就是心情超差到不想说话、睡不着觉、简直就想要哭了啦!!!!!!!!!!



If u don't know what was the previous problem with my room, just view the following link:
http://lazynocure.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-post_27.html


No matter how, the thing now is that the agent said that they will NOT be returning my bond to me because:


1. i let my friends (i told them they were my relatives) to stay in my room and I had SERIOUSLY breached the contract.
*OMG, i had emailed them a few emails explaining I don't know I need to inform them and apologized as well. Who knows after explaining and explaining, they still think it's my fault!!! But they didn't reply me after my explanation email!!! I thought they already understand.... ahhhhh.......*


2. my 'family members' did not return the key within 2 days.
*I told them the key will not be returned because I may be going back before my lease ends. They even said they will change the lock....*


3. within that 2 days, the door frame and wall were damaged at the entry of my room.
*WTH!!! do u think my friends will go and kick/hit/burn the wall and door??? What do they mean by that? Everyone who entered my room used my key, who will go and damage the door and wall! I can't see any reason my friends and me will go and damage those things!! Gik sei me la!!!!*


4. the room carpet was not vacuumed when they left my room.
*I told them the room will be vacuumed before my lease ends and when I return the key... I really don't know is that they don't understand English or my English too bad till they don't understand what I'm trying to convey... the most important thing is: I VACUUM THE ROOM!!!*



So, based on the above reasons, they will not give me back bond!!!! That's the point!! I will not get back my bond!!! AUD 340 leh!!! Though Aus Dollar has dropped, AUD340 still equals to RM816!!! Not to mention when I pay this bond, the currency exchange rate was not 2.4 but 3.2!!!!!

*Crying*

*Shouting*

*Fainting*


Haiz..... What to do?? I replied them an email explaining + requesting back my bond!!

I don't care!!

I want back my bond!!! I want back my AUD340!!!!

If they continue ignoring my email,
If they not returning my bond,

I will go to their office!!

No matter how, i won't give up my AUD340!!!!



Gik Sei Ngo la!!!!


haiz....


haiz....


haiz....



just see what they reply me la!!!


haiz....



if u ask me what is my wish now, is that when i log on to my net bank, i will see a transaction of aud340 into my account.... T_T



~jj~

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
If you hope to find serious stuff or extravagant words in my blog, then i'm sorry to disappoint you lo! As what my blog title suggests, i'm a very lazy person who lazy in everything except sleeping n eating. hahahaha!!

八卦台


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

在我生命中留下足迹的人

旋律边界