14/11/08

This is a memorable day as this is my last day of FIRST year!!!!
Yes, I've been in Brisbane for a year (less than that, about 8 months only..) and i finished my first year of Bachelor of Pharmacy. Time flies~~~

So, in this last day, i'm having a super busy day which should start from my summative oral exam (10% overall of my course), but ended up taking pictures in Biological Science Library... before our oral exams..



10.00am
wake up and read a bit oral stuff, refreshing those details that i need and i should know..



12.00pm
take bus to uni and meet friends in the library...taking pictures..


We may look happy, but we are still a bit nervous about the exams.. believe us~~~

and this is my 1st time taking picture with our placement shirts on..

UQ Pharmacy Placement Shirt...



Me and Michelle

Me and the cute cute Samantha

Me and the blur blur Frederick

Me and the other blur blur Wei Jien

Siu mou and Michelle

Wei Jien and Catherine

Intec Pharmacists~~





The above are pictures taken before our oral exams.

1.45pm


After the exam we are having a focus group to discuss the English course that we took in the past 10 weeks. We went enthusiastically because there are free food, free drink and $20!! Such a nice thing right? But we will attend even without these bribes, the workshop is really useful...




The middle green shirt lady is our tutor of the mentoring session, Jacqui,
she is the one who helps us a lot...
Thank you sooo much!!!



3.00pm
After the focus group, we went to apply for our 18+ card. This is a card that shows I'm already over 18 and I can buy wine or enter pubs without passport. It's much convenient and safer!! I paid $24.15 for it~~

so this is what i did from morning to afternoon..



**People are saying my posts are too long, so i decided to break it up to few parts..



~jj~

1 comments:

The last picture i'm not wearing placement shirt..... looks like i'm 1 of the tutors for the english workshop!!
muahaha....

About this blog

About Me

My photo
If you hope to find serious stuff or extravagant words in my blog, then i'm sorry to disappoint you lo! As what my blog title suggests, i'm a very lazy person who lazy in everything except sleeping n eating. hahahaha!!

八卦台


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

在我生命中留下足迹的人

旋律边界